Search site

Browse the Website

Government Initiatives

Renewable Energy E-Gaming E-Commerce New Residents

Registering an Adverse or Minor Interest

The Agreement to be registered is usually drawn up by an Advocate.  This must be signed by all parties to the Agreement and registered on each title in the Alderney Land Registry.  The Agreement must be submitted with a completed Form A for each title number, together with the Registration fee.