Search site

Government Initiatives

Renewable Energy E-Gaming E-Commerce New Residents

Liquor - New Licence

To licence new premises or change a licence holder a new licence application must be made to the Court. The proposed licence holder(s) needs to fill in a police report and the appropriate new licence application form. These should be submitted to the Court office with the Court fees at least 42 days prior to the Court hearing, as the application must be displayed on the Court notice board for 42 days. Where the premises have not previously been licensed a plan must also be submitted. Any person wishing to object to an application must attend Court on the date and time specified in the notice.