Search site

Government Initiatives

Renewable Energy E-Gaming E-Commerce New Residents

Liquor - Changes

Where the licence is held by a Club or a Company,  changes can be made to the Designated Official(s) during the course of the year. The proposed new Designated Official needs to complete a police report and the application is advertised on the Court Notice Board for 42 days before the Court application.

Please note that to change the licence holder for an individually held licence a new licence application is required.